image








Friday, April 3, 2009

ytd's training was funnnnnnnnnnnnn. fielding waffle balls is very ;D cause can train your reaction time&reflexes. hardhits was awesome. situational was fun too. i wonder who we're playing in round2 hmm... i know there's nanyang, MGS, RGS, STC, greendale.

im having the most confusing conv on msn ever with ANNETTE YONG, WAH LIJUAN&CLARICE HUANG. okay. me, annette&lijuan started the 'TELEPATHICpitchers' thing cause we were talking and suddenly said the same thing.

TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hellooooooooooooooooo
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
im bored so lets chat
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
lol
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
AHAHAHA
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
Chicken! says:
zzz?
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
clarice nick diff frm ours
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
haha
Chicken! says:
wait
Chicken! says:
who are u people
Chicken! says:
lol
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
AHAHAHAHHAA
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
lol
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
we are
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
we are sliens
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
we are ghosts
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
LOL
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
aliens*
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hahahahhaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
we totally gang clar
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
we shall confuse her
Chicken! says:
ok..
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hello clarice!
Chicken! says:
i know le
Chicken! says:
lijuan
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hello clarice!
Chicken! says:
annette
Chicken! says:
sue mae
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
Chicken! says:
ha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
smart girl

then clar changed to TELEPATHICpitchers too then we ganged cherie:


TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hello cherie!
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
WTF
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hi cherie
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
WHO IS WHO
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
AHAHAA
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
guess?
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
yea guess!
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
who is stupid-ity? D:
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
annette
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
no
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
rly meh
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
eh
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
yea
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
cherieeee
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
there's a person here
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
who isnt a pitcher
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
oh clar
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
clarice
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
haha u noe who?
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
yeah
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
-.-
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hjaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
ahahahaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
you just blew your cover
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
who is stupid-ity???
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
cherie i love you
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
also annette meh
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
cherie i love you
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
aaaa
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
cherie i love you
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
i feel the love
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
COOL
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
LOL
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
AHAHAHA
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
i can change colour
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
font u know
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
haha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
lol
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
lidat!'
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
so cool.
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
ahahaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
i confused le
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE U
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hahaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
WEEEE LOVE U
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
im spamming
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
yay
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
ahahaaha
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
SO LOVED
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
o.o
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
can someone ask huineng to come online?
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
LOL
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
lol
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU

TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
how to ask huineng
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
ZAI NEH
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
haha yellow.
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
i have fan club
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
hahhahaha
CHERIE #25 dont bother looking for cherie. she's gone says:
eeeyer
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
yeah
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
nope
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
its just one person
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
CHERIE I LOVE YOU
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
okay i just spammed every colour alr
TELEPATHICpitchers says:
LOL

btw, every CHERIE I LOVE YOU was in a different colour. LOL. i doubt anyone is reading this retarded post


11:51 PM